This unique bundle of 28 song-based lessons on all levels is now available at a special price.
The following song-based lessons (in 4 zip files) are included in this bundle:
And I Love Her
Angels We Have Heard On High
Autumn Leaves (Easy)
Butch Cassidy Love Theme
Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Ferry Cross the Mersey
Fly Me to the Moon
I Can See Clearly Now
I Love Lucy
I Say a Little Prayer
If I Fell
I’ll Be Home for Christmas
I’m Getting Sentimental Over You
I’m Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter
Killing Me Softly
Little Drummer Boy
Love Me Tender
She’s Leaving Home
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
What a Wonderful World
You Are My Sunshine
Your Mother Should Know
Each individual lesson in the bundle includes our standard set of learning materials, including three PDF documents and three (and sometimes four) video tutorials. A short preview of the Performance Video for this lesson can be seen by selecting that lesson on the website and viewing the video located there.
Your Included Documents:
Read Me First
Very important information on setup, installation, and some basic reference information for your Six String Logic lesson.
This vital document provides a variety of information including Tips, and Tricks specifically for this lesson.
Our unique chord chart shows you each chord, and in proper playing order for the song.
Each Lesson Includes the Following Video Tutorials:
Our three-camera, high-definition view of the lesson performance is a great reference provided without interruption or dialogue.
Slowed Performance Video
This version of the performance video is slowed way down, but still offers great clarity and sound, so you can see every detail.
Each arranger goes through a step by step explanation of how to play the song, including alternate fingerings, right and left hand techniques for performing, and more. There are no harmony and theory lectures. Our goal is always for you to spend more time playing and less time learning. (We like harmony and theory, but we’re focusing on playing here.)
For more information on how to get up and running with Six String Logic song-based lessons, be sure to read the Getting Started tab on this page.
Here are a few suggestions…
These should help you get the most benefits from your Six String Logic bundle:
- When you make your first purchase on Six String Logic, a customer account will be automatically created for you and you will be logged in. Your account details will be emailed to you. For your future purchases or to access our help forums, login to your account first.
- This bundled product is a zip file. This “Bundle Zip” includes a zip file for each lesson included in the bundle.
- Please note the size of the bundled files! Our largest bundle is about 14 gigabytes. Smaller bundles will be 3 or 4 gigabytes. Please Note: Your hard drive will need space for twice the size of the bundle you select: the bundle zip file plus the unzipped files. Make sure you have adequate space to open the files!
- After you complete your purchase, you will receive your link to download the bundle in a single “zip” file. You’ll also get an email with details of your purchase and the link to your download. Inside the “Bundle Zip” is a standard lesson zip file for each lesson included.
- To get started, review all the files, and place them where you wish (we recommend placing each lesson zip file inside a master directory titled “SixStringLogic”). From there you can unzip each lesson and see the video and document files included for that lesson.
- For each lesson we suggest viewing all the videos to familiarize yourself with the sound and shapes of the song. Then work through the chords on the chord chart and practice any chords that may be unfamiliar. This process will help accelerate learning to play the song.
- Work with the explanation file to learn the song in small sequential “chunks.” A “chunk” may be a few chords, or a phrase, or whatever feels natural for YOU. Work at a slow tempo and keep adding chunks. You can gradually increase the tempo when replaying the sections.
(Don’t forget that we have moderated customer help forums for each lesson! It’s a great place to ask questions.)